Open Enrollment Campaign
As a nationwide provider of business process outsourcing and facilities management, PRWT grew from one single account to become one of the largest minority-owned firms in the United States. They take pride in putting people first and operate with a sense of purpose and integrity, to create positive impact on the communities in which they live and work.
PRWT partnered with REV Talent to launch an open enrollment campaign that highlighted their company values and educated employees about available benefit opportunities.
PRWT was set to launch their national enrollment campaign but lacked the internal expertise and resources to develop and execute a successful plan. In previous years they struggled with engagement and decreasing enrollment mainly because employees were not opening materials or understanding available plans, tools and resources. Although they had employees in several locations, they had never launched a campaign digitally.
We worked with the HR team to create and execute a nationwide enrollment campaign. The comprehensive digital campaign was designed to increase awareness/engagement and drive renewal rates. We developed a user-friendly experience by building the campaign through their intranet, Dayforce.
- Research and understand goals, employee demographic profiles, communication channels, renewal statistics, providers, carriers, available plans
- Create communication strategy and timeline
- Conduct insurance company interviews to identify most attractive benefits
- Design and develop content for landing page that mirrors the PRWT website for a seamless experience
- Develop content and segment lists for a series of emails integrated into Dayforce system
- Coordinate digital campaign launch
- Analyze post-campaign data and provide recommendations
As a result of the campaign strategy, PRWT experienced increased engagement and enrollment. Human Resources team members expressed that they felt supported throughout the process and were able to scale the campaign to meet future needs.
Karleen Coleman, Assistant Vice President or Health Solutions Practice shared, “REV analyzed the employee demographics and previous enrollment behaviors and created innovative ideas to present which would appeal to each demographic. They engaged employees through a digital enrollment campaign across platforms that employees were most familiar with.”
MAKE YOUR MOVE
Accelerate your brand today!